Your heating and cooling systems are complex machines, and they serve an important purpose—keeping your family safe and comfortable no matter what season you’re in. As with any machine with moving parts, routine maintenance is necessary to keep it running smoothly.
That’s something we’re passionate about here at Andy Lewis Heating and Cooling—and it’s why we encourage all our clients to consider joining our preventative maintenance program. The basic premise is this: For a low subscription fee, you’ll get bi-annual visits from a certified Andy Lewis technician. The tech will clean and inspect your unit and make any recommendations for needed repair work.
Below is a full list of our maintenance plan's benefits. To start your plan, schedule a visit with an Andy Lewis technician.
The Benefits of Our HVAC Maintenance Plan
The Andyman Preventative Maintenance Program is an affordable way to prevent repairs and keep your heat and A/C working efficiently. Through preventative maintenance, you can extend the lifespan of your unit—in other words, you won’t have to replace it so soon! In addition, you can ensure that it’s working at peak efficiency, which can help you cool or heat your home for lower utility costs.
Here are just a few of the many benefits that our HVAC maintenance plan can offer:
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Lower Utility Bills
- 15 percent Discount on Repairs
- Improved Safety
- Extended Equipment Life
- Improved Capacity
- Two Visits Per Year (Cooling/Heating)
- Two Years Labor and Parts Warranty on Repairs
- Lifetime Warranty on Thermostats Installed by Andy Lewis
Of those two annual visits—one for the cooling season, one for the heating season—our technicians will:
- Remove & Clean Burners (Heating Only)
- Clean & Test Flame Sensor (Heating Only)
- Check Gas Pressure (Heating Only)
- Thoroughly Inspect Heat Exchanger (Heating Only)
- Check Gas Piping for Leaks at Furnace (Heating Only)
- Test Running Phase Shifters (Heating and Cooling)
- Test Electrical Components (Heating and Cooling)
- Tighten High/Low Voltage Wiring (Heating and Cooling)
- Inspect Duct System (Heating and Cooling)
- Check for Proper Air Flow (Heating and Cooling)
- Inspect Coils & Chemically Clean (Cooling Only)
- Test Thermostat operation & Calibration (Heating and Cooling)
- Test all Safety-Devices (Heating and Cooling)
- Test Amps/Volts on all Motors (Heating and Cooling)
- Inspect Blower Wheel & Assembly (Heating and Cooling)
- Inspect Filtration System (Heating and Cooling)
- Clean Drains on 90 Percent Furnaces (Heating Only)
- Inspect Flue Piping (Heating Only)
- Replace Customer Supplied Filters (Heating and Cooling)
- Inspect Humidifier Operations (Heating Only)
- Check Refrigerant (Heating and Cooling if Heat Pump)
- Clean Cooling Drains (Cooling Only)
- Compressor Start and Run AMPS (Heating and Cooling if Heat Pump)
In short, we’ll do everything we can to make sure your heating and cooling systems are working the way they’re supposed to!
HVAC Maintenance Plan in Charlotte, NC
At Andy Lewis, we’re passionate about treating our customers the way we’d want to be treated—and that means helping you protect your HVAC investment, and spare your family from abrupt system failures and emergency replacement needs.
The best way to care for your HVAC is to enroll in our preventative maintenance plan—so if you have any questions about it, we hope you’ll give us a call. Reach out to The Andyman Team today and learn more about caring for your HVAC.